“Nature, philosophy and social issues are the three things that always occupy my mind. You do not have any power over others but can only change yourself”.
When some people speak out, they inspire many others. There is a man who believes in the philosophy, who stands for social issues and who loves nature. He inspires people, makes everyone realize their responsibilities towards society. Let us know the story of this true fighter like demigod Pawan Kalyan’s inspirational biography.
Pawan Kalyan, the Man of greatness, there would be no person who doesn’t know about him in Telugu states. The birth name of Pawan Kalyan is Konidela Kalyan Babu. He is an Indian film actor-producer, director, screenwriter, writer, philanthropist, and politician. He is mainly known for his works in movies. Pawan is also well known for his strong speech.
Kalyan was born to Konidela Venkat Rao and Anjana Devi in Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh on 2nd September 1971. He is the younger brother of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Nagendra Babu.
Pawan Kalyan is also the uncle of actors Ram Charan, Varun Tej, Allu Arjun, and Sai DharamTej.
Pawan Kalyan has been married three times. He married Nandini from the year 1997 to 2007, to Renu Desai from 2009 to 2012 and Anna Lezhneva since 2013. He had two children with Renu Desai, and two more children with Anna Lezhneva.
In every interview of Pawan Kalyan’s, he stated that he never wanted to be an actor, instead, he wants to become a farmer and dreamed of owning half an acre of agriculture land. He also added that it’s destiny that pushed him to showbiz.
- Kalyan made his debut in 1996 with the Telugu film “AkkadaAmmayi IkkadaAbbayi”
- He starred in the film “Tholi Prema” in 1998 which won the National film award that year and also brought great fame for Pawan Kalyan.
- Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatam, Tholi Prema, Thammudu, Badri, Kushi, Jalsa and Gabbar Singh are the films that given Pawan Kalyan stardom and also he won Film fare best actor awards for these movies.
- After movie Jalsa, Kalyan got back to back flops in his career but that doesn’t affect his stardom. He came back into the form with the movie Atharintiki Daredi which became one of the highest-grossing Telugu films of all time.
- PK was listed in the Forbes India list of the top 100 Celebrities. He stood 26th in 2013, 69th in 2017 and 24th in 2018 respectively
- Pawan Kalyan bided goodbye to films in 2018 as he wanted to play a bigger role in politics.
Being an actor it’s so tough to get craze in the audience, but for Pawan Kalyan, it’s been so easy because of his off-screen nature. Fans loved him to the peaks for the way he has been to them off-screen. He is a person who can’t stand for the wrong things and can’t sit silent when someone needs help. He is always been there for his fans and also everyone who needed help. His Inspirational speeches made him demigod for his fans. Kalyan’s fans call themselves as his devotees.
There are many things that Kalyan did as an act of Humanity,
- On 27 July 2013, he donated 1 lakh rupees to Jesus’s old age home at Pandurangapuram in Khammam district in Telangana.
- He donated 20 lakh Rupees for Uttarakhand flood victims.
- Pawan Kalyan donated 50 lakh Rupees to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for Hudhud Cyclone in the northern coastal region of Andhra Pradesh.
- Pawan Kalyan helped a biker, Gota Satish Kumar with 5 lakh Rupees who lost his legs in an accident.
- PK donated 5 lakh Rupees to a differently-abled T20 Cricket tournament and Rs. 1 lakh for each team.
- Pawan Kalyan gave 1 lakh Rupees to the character artist Pavala Shyamala who suffered from a fatal illness.
Pawan Kalyan founded a political party called JanaSena on 14 March 2014. Though he started the JanaSena, he has not gone about building the organization by that time. Kalyan has supported the BJP-TDP alliance in 2014 and has met Prime Minister Narendra Modi on numerous occasions. He opposed Congress party with the slogan Congress Hatao-Desh Bachao
In December 2017, Pawan Kalyan announced that he intended to enter full-time politics. Pawan Kalyan has shown true dedication towards public problems and protested many things. He as no fear to question the mistakes of leading parties.
- PK protested the Uddanam kidney disease crisis, which was later controlled by the Government of Andhra Pradesh by constructing dialysis centers and implementing various schemes for the village.
- He opposed the central government’s move to privatize the Dredging Corporation of India on a golden platter.
- Pawan leads a protest march to condolence farmers who committed suicides or migrated from the drought-prone regions of Rayalaseema.
- He opposed the Telugu Desam Party Government’s decision on land pooling.
- Pawan Kalyan conducted a March on the historical Dowleswaram Barrage, Rajahmundry demanding Political Accountability.
- Pawan Kalyan exposed the alleged unchecked mining in the reserve forest area at Vanthada Village of Prathipadu, East Godavari district.
Later Pawan Kalyan has released the manifesto of his party at Rajahmundry public meeting with many measures to improve the lives of farmers, farm laborers, women, youth and students.
Though he managed to do so many things for people and protested so many wrongdoings of leading parties. His party won only 1 MLA Seat in the main elections of 2019.
And that doesn’t stop this powerful man from doing well for society and he is fighting back and being there to question the leading parties to stick to their promises. This is the Pawan Kalyan inspirational biography. If you like the story share it to your friends