Someone shared his story for making us aware of creating happiness medically and this seems so true and useful. Let us know how it is, how to be happy mentally and medically.
Nowadays it’s been a habit of having coffee with dear wife every morning.
One morning, as usual, my wife brought coffee and lost in her thoughts.
On asking her, she said “I feel my life has no happiness”;
I surprised and asked the reason she replied that “I don’t have a reason even though
everyone always says that I have everything in life but I still feel like there is no happiness.
After listening to that I asked myself the same question then surprisingly I too felt the same.
I used to ask many people for the reason but no answer made be convinced
I reached my friend Suresh who is a doctor for my answer, he gave me a good explanation which convinced all my questions.
To make you all aware of it, I just want to share some information, which was Mr. Dr. Suresh shared
4 hormones determine human happiness,
They determine as follows,
- Endorphins: These hormones will get release when humans exercise or walk and reduce body pains, thus humans will actively exercise and will enjoy their workout
Also, endorphins will release in high content when humans laugh. Hence 30 minutes of exercise and laughing for more time is quite necessary for one’s life.
- Dopamine: we all do some certain things (work) in our day to day life, they release dopamine hormones in our body, also some appreciations and praises will release these hormones.
So appreciating one’s good things will help them to have these hormones and make them happy.
- Serotonin: When we helped someone, our serotonin hormones get released due to that feeling.
The feeling of helping our friends or society helps to release serotonin, so it’s good to have a helping hand.
- Oxytocin: these hormones will get release when we hug our friends and when we take someone into our arms. Especially when we got married we have these in high.
When we see any act which brings Goosebumps we will have these hormones released in our body.
Hence to keep ourselves happy we need to increase these hormones, the following measures can help us to increase those hormones,
- Exercising and laughing for 30 to 60 minutes daily.
- For men, praising wives for their cooking and their appearance will lead to an increase in these hormones in both of you.
- For women, not to irritate your husband and praising them for their love.
- Learn to help others when they need it.
- Take your kids to the playground for some exercise, these things help them to grow those hormones in their body.
Share this information to help people who always stay moody.